Categories

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

گیر فرمابردار

I don't know what you take me as, or understand the intelligence that Bukhari has. I`m from rags to riches, nigga I ain't dumb. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one. Hit me!
Pour me another one of em artificially flavored mango juices. Ooo, I just got the shivers. Reason? The cold breeze of autumn. Call me گیر  فرمابردار ، my mums been telling me to wear a shirt for a year now. I`m a man of principles. One of them, is to be as comfortable at home as one can be. One of them, is to not wear a shirt at home. I know it sounds less of a principle than my stubbornness. But hey, a man can't function if he's not comfortable. How come Pine Nuts cost PKR 1622 per kilo? They used to be my favorite dry-fruit during childhood. Then I found peanuts. Maybe because peanuts are more accessible, economical, satisfying. Pine Nuts... rare, expensive... never fully satisfies you, always leaves you wanting for more. Comparisons; always interesting. Oh damn, I hate it when I take the effort of peeling off the cover, just so the inside can fall away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment