Categories

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thoughts

Thoughts are creeping in, and it ain't a good idea to ignore them. They might just have a thing significant to say. I`m outta smokes. I`m having milk-tea. I`m listening to Techno-Bulleh Shah. Before somebody else does it, let me do the honors; call me a self-hating Syed, because I am one. 
Thank you, God. For educating me that it's not the name that defines a person. Its the person that defines a name. The names:
  • Muhammad 
  • Ali
  • Alexander
  • Napoleon
  • Iqbal
.....have no significance in themselves. It's what these men have done is the reason that made the ultimate difference. If it was the other way around, we would have lived in a whole difference world altogether. 

MERIT | PERFORMANCE | CLASS | ATTITUDE
These are the ingredients, characteristics, defining factors and universal values that no one can challenge. 
Caution: Don't even challenge them, you`ll just reveal your'e hypocrisy. 

حق الله 
God is the ultimate judge. God is justice, itself. The ground rules have been laid down. But hey, you're a rebel... "rules are meant to be broken", right? Suit yourself.

عشق 
The ultimate feeling. There is no other feeling that even comes close the mighty King crowned the title, Love. Every other emotion takes birth out of it. Do as much scientific research as you want...come up with as big a rational argument as you want...raise any philosophical theories as you wish.....
میں کے دیتا ، جو میں کہنا سی 
My writing is based on the combination of my thoughts, my values and my experiences. 
  • I learn about life everyday.
  • I learn about humans everyday.
  • I learn about love everyday.
  • I learn about myself everyday.
The process shall stop the moment I take my last breath. I state it now, it wont be complete. Not everyone lives life, completely. 

Do you know what a genius is? Who is firm in his opinion; which is true, pure and on the right side. The one who looks at the bigger picture. I know this time will never come again. Evolution will take its course. But to be alive...to have a soul in this body...to be able to write these words right now... I cannot be more grateful. When I see humans, and how creative they are, some how they find their way out...make life worth living...makes me realize how inter-dependent we are on each other. 

Even when Adam was in love with God, he still had someone to talk to... to listen to.... to love to. Just imagine being in their place, the world they lived in. God, angels, heaven, spouse... damn. All it takes is a forbidden apple....

No comments:

Post a Comment