Categories

Thursday, March 14, 2013

You know why they say, 'looks can be deceiving'. Maybe because appearances are not the accurate representations of a person. 

People choose the way they look. 

What is this. Why is human need not satisfied. More and more and more and more... You have any idea how much control and patience one needs in a world full of temptation and vulnerability. 

My whole life has been a constant fight between being happy with becoming what I want to be and despising about the fact regarding who I really am. 

I've seen millions waste this precious thing called life. Some, over surviving. Some, over pleasure. Some, over emotions. Chasing something that's not even worth chasing. Sometimes I see myself going down on that road... and suddenly...I'd question my steps. Life can't be just that. There has to be something much more than all this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment