Categories

Monday, June 6, 2011

Stability

Mr. Bukhari finally has the pen in his hand, again. 


Ah, why did it take me this long to gain this feeling again? Stability, sometimes more satisfying than ecstasy. 


To be honest, life isn't always about having a 'good night', its about those sleepless nights that eventually lead to a few but valuable good nights. 


نظارے ہم کیا دیکھیں 

.Oh yes,  the best a life can get

Yes, I am at a different phase of my life. This is the time of the  year when I`m usually dried up and clueless, to be honest Spring's not been very kind either. But hey, life goes on right?

That epic battle between who you are and who you want to be goes on. Who's winning? Don't ask. In the end we all know who's gonna win. Still curious? None of them, or maybe both of them.

Should I stop here?

Guess I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment