Categories

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Anything is possible

Life is isn't all plan and implement, is it? 


A man can plan all day and be willing to implement it the next, but at the end of the day... its all God's will that matters. Yes, each and everyday he opens a door, and leaves it on you to decide, whether to enter it or not. That's what we call 'free will'. Sounds so attractive, these two words. But remember? All that glitters is not gold.


At this summer evening, where miraculously, a beautiful cold wind is blowing...whispers in my ears while it passes me by...
 'anything is possible'

Ah humans, so predictable.


No matter, how much I deny it, I have a love-hate relationship with summer. I hate it when it does what its known for, but I love it when it surprises me. All relationships need an element of surprise to keep it intimate... Why should it stop only on humans? I look up at the sky and it winks me with lightning. Who can feel lonliness while such flirting is going on? 

Sometimes I look back at my life and think how much I have changed. But sometimes it feels I`m the same 2 year old in a hand-sewed sweater and a head-cap. 

Fascinating, just like a plant needs water to survive, a human needs love. Right beside me is a plant who seems pretty pissed off at me because I haven't watered it for a while now. Amazingly, the bastard is still alive. Again, God's will. He wishes for some to live while call back others. 

Ah, the rain is back. I don't know whether to be thrilled or indifferent. Apparently, too many people are starting to know that I have a crush on it. 

Some places are special
because some places have memories
and some memories are special...
these places we call home.

People make a house. A family makes a home. 

Lets put the pen down for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment