Categories

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Breeze

This material was written on the 26th of November, 2010
 


The smell of the morning, the atmosphere, the absence of darkness... the essence, no wonder why Mr. Bukhari Sr. has been sarcastically telling me to wake up early since as far as I can remember.

22 years, is there still a chance of a revival? Well mankind revived itself after Jesus and Mohammad came. Well, kind of.

Dressed up like a gentleman, rarely wearing a V-neck, sleeveless sweater, soaking under the sun.... while the trees enjoy the breeze outside. 

الحمدللہ  , life's good. To be honest, slowly but surely I think I`m finally cracking the code of the mystery called life. I know the wanna-be 'intellectual' Mr. Bukhari has a lot to see in life, انشاء الله, but when I look around, the beauty, the politics, the history, the people.... they're constantly shaping me.... of what I am becoming or is to become. 

The only  thing I`m afraid of is myself. No, this is not blasphemy, when I think of my love, my friend, my الله, all I can think of is love... Don't ye remember the quotation,

"Its better to be feared, than loved".
 How can I fear someone who loves me more than 70 mums. Science still can't define a mother's feelings. Maybe that's why the advocates discard God altogether. Fuck them, they are the least I`m bothered about. What about this atheist inside me?

Oh Ali, how did you do it? How did you jump into the ocean of love and become the ocean itself? No wonder they call you, پیروں کا پیر ، علی. Such boldness, such wisdom, such perfectly clear state of mind. You were a real man. You may not be with us physically, but spiritually and mentally you are still alive and always will be till the day of judgment. Few men have changed the rules of the world by their actions throughout history, but you redefined the meaning of love. 
Muhammad gave you a garden, you turned it into a park. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment