Categories

Monday, December 20, 2010

Moments

The future is closer than you expect.
Time is just a formality, evolution continues.
There's no end or begninning,
there are only moments. Good or bad,
categorize them, as you may. 

The moment that I am writing, the moment when you are reading, is for us the end, but no there's a lot to come. I look around, I see faces, each of them unique in their own way. There are some I`d say yes to, some outstraight no, even never, but some maybe. I don't even want to know what I am to them. To be honest, there's a part of me, that does. Or I wouldn't be spending at least half an hour on looking sophisticated yet sexy. But it should end right there. 
Life is about giving your best and relaxing.
"Take 'tension and  confusion out of your dictionary', said by the Iqbal inspired teacher on VU. Sometimes, it just amazes me how every human being is different. You may categorize them as 'cool', 'nerdy', 'autocratic', 'fucked up', 'fun loving', 'workaholic', blah blah blah, but you`ll never find two fishes the same in this ocean.

آنکھ اٹھی محبّت نے انگری لی
دل کا سودا ہوا چاندنی رات میں 

That's the "desi-sumo" whispering in my ears right now. They say looks can be deceiving, you know what, they're damn right. Never judge a book by its cover, remember? Oh yeah, it works on this species too. 

دل لوٹ لیا ، ایمان لوٹ لیا ، انکی نظروں نے

ہاں جی, that's what I`m talking about. The weather hasn't been this perfect in a long time. Lost to confusion how the Master up there plays with us slaves like puppets, pulling the strings all the time, making us believe, we're the ones making the moves. To tell you the truth, 
"You're born alone and you die alone, this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts, but I never forget."  - Don Draper.
You know that feeling, when all your life you're searching for this face, that no matter how much you look at, you never get tired. Now Mr. Bukhari raises a question, its been 23 fucking years. کہاں ہے وہ چہرہ ؟. Either its yet to come, or the theory is flawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment